Weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Thursday, July 8th, 2010

What I had to BREAKFAST: Four pieces of bread with mayonase and chips on them to make a sandwich.
What I had for LUNCH: None
What I had for DINNER: I had two cheddar worst. One on a bun with ranch dressing, the other I ate with honey mustered
What I had for SNACKS:1 heresy dark chocolate kiss.
What were my cravings for the day? Chocolate, cookies
Did I fall in to my cravings? Yes I had both, but I made one of thous betty crocker bags of cookie mix and ate that through out the day. Sadly to say its all gone
How much WATER did I drink today? Maybe one glass?
How much POP did I drink today? One swallow! Then I put it back in the fridge, It was a Red vault.
How much JUICE did I drink today? I had one glass full of Raspberry Lemonaide.
How much EXERCISE did I do today? None
What CHORES did I do today? I picked up my room, washed three batches of laundry and folded and put them away.

I hope I can do this! I want to be able to loose the weight! I will hopefully get my treadmill tomorrow! I want to be able to say yes I excersize! I want to be skinny. My goal is not a size 2 I will be happy if I even get down to a size 18, but my over all goal is a size 16! I hope this will work! Please leave me a message so I can have support other wise I might fail! I cant afford to do that LITTERLY my life is at stake here!

6 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work Bonnie, I'm struggling with the same things these days! My sister and I are doing something similar at www.chubbygirlsdiary.blogspot.com. Come check it out and leave comments. There is some great information on there.
    Don't stop, keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's awesome that you are trying to lose weight, however, no offense Bonnie, but you've really got to clean up your diet. You can't eat like that and lose weight. I think it's awesome that you have the desire to lose weight and want to be healthy, but all the cardio in the world with your new treadmill won't do anything for your weight loss if you continue to eat like that. I hope you don't get offended by this, but you know, if you do, maybe it will help you to achieve your goals better. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here are some snacks that I eat to get me through the day. I am trying to lose weight as well. 100 calorie packs, String cheese, sugar free jello with fat free cool whip, cow ice cream sandwiches, fruit, fiber one bars. Just some suggestions. Have you thought about doing weight watchers? I know alot of people who have done it and they look great!! Keep it up, you can acheive whatever you put your mind too.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. One more thing!! To help you drink more water try to add a little flavor to it like some lemon, limes, strawberries or rasberries and keep it in a container all ready to drink.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you Bonnie. I am proud of you for wanting to make a change in your life. One suggestion I have is to eat more fruits and vegetables. They are great for snacks too. Grapes, sliced apples, carrots, cucumbers, bananas. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete