Weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday August 23, 2010

What I had to BREAKFAST: Egg rolls
What I had for LUNCH: a bowl of cinnimon toast crunch and sandwich
What I had for DINNER: casadilla
What I had for SNACKS: none
What were my cravings for the day? cookie dough and cake batter
Did I fall in to my cravings? no because I was to lazy to make either, maybe for this case it is good that I can be lazy
How much WATER did I drink today? 0
How much POP did I drink today? 1 can of coke
How much JUICE did I drink today? 0
How much EXERCISE did I do today? 1/2
What CHORES did I do today? One batch of laundry
How much do I weigh tonight?

I am doing better with eating every meal, but I know its still not the best food. but hey at least I am trying not to skip meals any more. I have been under a ton of stress lately so I think that might be why it is so hard just to even get one pound off! But I have to keep on trying. I am losing my will to do this, I feel like giving up, I was so much happier when I wasnt checking my weight every week, and when I wasnt trying to watch what I eat but I guess this is what I get for not doing that for so many years! I know I need to keep it up but my motivation is getting flushed faster then I can stop it. I need to live, I WANT TO LIVE!

1 comment:

  1. Bonnie,

    If you change your diet and eat healthy foods, then the weight will come off. I know you are under stress, but if you are eating healthy, you will feel much better. You will have more energy, be happier, and be able to deal with the stresses of life better. No offense, but the way you are eating, the weight will probably never come off because you can't eat that way and lose weight. I hope you don't think that's rude of me to say that, because it's not rude, it's the truth, and of course I don't want you to give up on your weightloss goals either, but you need to make some life changing decisions if you want to lose the weight. There is a quote that I like that says, "To truly change, the pain of remaining the same must be greater than the pain of changing." Of course it's not going to be easy, but you can't just follow some short "diet' or some pill out of a box or wish your weight away. If you are truly unhappy with it, and want to lose it, then you need to go out and do something about it.

    ReplyDelete