Weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tuesday, July 13,2010

What I had to BREAKFAST: A bowl of reeses cereal.
What I had for LUNCH: Toast
What I had for DINNER:Braughtworst
What I had for SNACKS: creamie
What were my cravings for the day? chocolate
Did I fall in to my cravings? sort of had a chocolate dipped creamie
How much WATER did I drink today? 1 glass
How much POP did I drink today? 1 can
How much JUICE did I drink today? 1 glass
How much EXERCISE did I do today? 10 min
What CHORES did I do today? Nothing much but I did get out the high chair and scrub it down from top to bottom.

I slacked today I have to admit that I did not slack in the eating department but I did slack in the excersize department. I waited and waited for Ashley to take a nap so I could get on the treadmill, and by the time she finally went down, I went down also! Oops my bad, but with all the stress I have been under lately I know sleep is what I need right now, that and excersize, I will do better tomorrow. I want to live, I NEED TO LIVE!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Bonnie, good job on trying to live healthier. Have you ever heard of WIC? The government has a program for mothers and children of low income families to help them eat healthier. If you say you can't afford fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and other healthy options, you should look into WIC because you can get those things provided for you if they find that there is a nutritional need. They also provide counseling and other programs to help you live a healthier life. Go to the website http://health.utah.gov/wic/ I think this is a very good option for you and your family and would love to help you out with it if you need it K? Check it out, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete